Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ivelina from FriChic has taken the cool bulgarian blogger questionnaire. here's what she has to say about her style:

where are you from? plovdiv, bulgaria. why did you start blogging? i had been following the fashion bloggers for a while when I've decided to start my own blog. I just wanted to join that community because I like the way they support and reassure each other. The best inspirations are born in these blogs - real fashion for real people. Fashion blogs are addictive but yet really productive for someone as crazy for fashion as me. I am giving more thoughts to my daily outfits. And they have a negative effect on my credit card balance :) describe your style in a sentence highly depending on my mood. Usually rocker-ish with a romantic twist. favourite accessory you can't live without? currently I am crazy about huge bags and scarves. high heels or sneakers? my whole life I was about comfort. I preferred flats and sneakers because of my hectic schedule during the day. I am an emotional Virgo that likes to walk very fast. When I started work, it was impossible to wear flats and for the past years I am so tempted by high-heeled sandals that I gave up my addiction to comfort. biggest fashion sin? owning too many pairs of flip-flops and flats. read ivelina's blog here!

4 comments:

Trendy Gourmandise said...

i like this outfit :!

WendyB said...

Love those shoes.

A* said...

I want your shoesssssss!!!! :-)

Marta said...

I like your look !!

http://iloveilovefashion.blogspot.com